WHAT WE DO
- We believe in taking care of you as a “whole person” throughout the treatment process.
- Our latest and innovative equipment assures healing most naturally.
- We craft treatment plans for each patient as per individual requirements for a speedy recovery.
- Our team of expert physiotherapists guides our patients thoroughly to achieve desired results in minimal time.
- Our evidence-based approach to treating any ailment is backed by thorough research for assured outcomes.
- We are committed to rendering superior quality preoperative and post-operative physiotherapy services to all disciplines.
- Our team is dedicated to educating all our patients well to regain strength, movements, and functions in a minimum period.
Studies suggest that pulmonary rehabilitation, including exercise training for at least 4 weeks, has been shown to improve shortness of breath, quality of life, and strategies for coping with respiratory/pulmonary conditions like COPD.
Diabetes is a condition generally encountered in our older adults which makes the body not produce or properly use insulin hormone responsible for the proper metabolism of blood glucose in our body.
Fall Prevention Programs
Falls are one of the common and significant problems encountered in our older adults leading to injuries such as fractures, muscle tears, sprains, and even sometime head injury.
Do you have a cardiac issue such as high blood pressure? Heart disease, also known as cardiovascular disease, is any disease that involves the blood vessels in the heart, limbs, or brain.
PT for General Deconditioning
According to the ACSM, two weeks without exercise can lead to significant loss of cardiovascular fitness. Two to eight months of detraining can erase virtually all of your gains.
Post-COVID Rehab (Long COVID)
Post-COVID or Long-COVID is a condition that is encountered in people who suffered a COVID19 infection and the physical well-being has been significantly deteriorated even after the recovery from the infection.
We understand that undergoing a surgical procedure can cause you to lose your strength and mobility.